July 3, 2010

Blog Remodel

I was compelled to do a little blog remodel after getting some inspiration from Jill.  I've had a love/hate relationship with Picnik, especially after I discovered the joys of Picasa for editing my photos.  Picnik would just run really slow sometimes, but now that I have a new use of its features for making blog headers and all other graphic tidbits I desire, we're back on.  I still have a few kinks to work out with my update, but I'm loving all the possibilities Picnik has to offer since I'm completely photoshop challenged.  Thanks for the tips, Jill!

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Even though I liked your blog format before - I really like this too. I've saved your link to Jills blog so I can go back to it when I have more time.

Amy said...

I like this very much. Your header is great - nice and clean and inviting.

Of course, now I've spent the last couple of hours messing around on Picnik!

Anna Joy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I need to set up my profile on DMQG. I can't wait to meet more people who love quilts as much as I do!!