June 13, 2009

What's the Deal?

Summer colds are the worst. After reading a lot of blogs here on the couch, I find there's something going around all right.... It's bright and shiny outside and I keep seeing boats go by on their way to the lake where someone is going to have a great time. I, on the other hand, look a lot like this poor kleenex dispenser guy as I try to keep all bodily fluids inside said body.

I have a quilt to bind, and if I can muster up enough energy to get off the couch, I can sew it on and then hand stitch the rest in my misery while watching a good "sick" movie. Then, of course, wash it real good before passing it on to others. Machine quilting will have to wait as my arms are achy enough from the virus. Summer school is much preferred to sick in the summer...

3 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

well doggone it! at least we can all laugh at your pic, that's way cute!

Nessa Dee said...

Is it possible to spread sickness through blogland? I've got a cold now after reading this post.

Hope you feel better soon!

Jonathan said thanks for the birthday sentiments. Oh, and Dan's back in Austin! We need to plan a get together this summer!

Melinda said...

I love your tissue guy!!