August 21, 2009

Goals


This weekend I have to finish a paper about "goals" for school. Forget that, let's talk about sewing goals for the weekend:


* finish that darn bandana quilt - it's so close I can taste it

* sandwich and baste super secret quilt that's ready to go

* Christmas presents - I actually have most of the supplies I need, I just need a plan and a schedule and oh, yeah - to actually do it, or at least get started!

* cut fabric for a baby quilt for a boy

* Project Linus quilt fabric cut out and fleece blanket finished for Sunday (again if you're anywhere near Rockwall, Tx, come sew with us at Texas Quiltworks!)

Ok, I'm going to stop there. It's not like I'm going to finish that list anyway ; ) Football games, grocery trips, laundry and various other things are likely to get in the way.
OH! And JoAnn is having a Super Weekend Sale!! (I already stocked up on Warm and White batting of various sizes and a new quilting ruler!) Add the free shipping code (joannship25) and you don't even have to leave your sewing machine!

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

WOW! That seems to be quite a list for the weekend!

I have just one goal...to work "some" on binding a quilt that will go to Project Linus.