August 4, 2010

I'm in Love

All I did was put a few squares up on my design wall and I was smitten.  I love Hope Valley.  It has just enough of a hint of fall colors that it almost makes me o.k. with going back to school. For the last time ever.


This one will be all for me.

I have a jelly roll, too, so I think I'm going to border these squares in white and then cut up some white squares and border them in the jelly roll.  I've also thought about 1/2 square triangles.  I could also go kinda paintbox-style with this.  I've also thought about a million other designs and browsed flickr and my "want to make" files, and I just can't make up my mind.  Any ideas?

In the just about finished category, let me present you with these curtains:


Erik asked for curtains for the "girl" room we have staged last November for his birthday.  Ahem.
I just need a quick hem along the bottom.  Sorry, these pictures are terrible with the afternoon sun.

No comments: