April 13, 2011

How You Doin'?

I hope it's going great for you. 

Things aren't too terrible over here, but I'm getting ready to take my licensing exam this weekend, so I'm a little stressed out and anxious and generally ready to get this thing over with.


Once it's all over on Sunday, I'll have a little time to chill out before my last week of rotations.

Then I have one more week of patients.  Just one week.  Can you believe it?

The beauty of all this (assuming that I pass this clinic-based exam with flying colors) is that once they kick me out of clinic on the 29th of April, I have a boatload of free time until graduation.  And then there's the actual wait for the license before I can treat patients again.  (Please note that I spent my Spring Break IN the clinic, so I'm a little pooped out.  This is big!).

Free time + can't work = quilt-o-rama

I actually worked on my sewing room with Erik a bit this past weekend.  You can see the floor now, so that's a vast improvement!  I've managed to get rid of a small bit of random fabric that's really pretty terrible, which is big steps for this out of control hoarder.  Erik kept mumbling, "how could it get this bad in just two years?"

It's going to be so nice to make stuff again : )

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I have no doubt that you're going to pass this exam with flying colors. Take a deep breath, try to relax, and then celebrate!