March 1, 2013

18 Months


You'd never know from this super blurry, but super cute picture that this girl has had strep throat plus nausea, and an upper respiratory tract infection for going on 3 weeks now.  

I can't believe she's old enough to say "cheese" for the camera.  And to color.  She has so many things to say and is getting pretty good at it.  

She's also kinda started potty training herself.  It's hilarious. We got really close to a successful poop, but she didn't quite make it.  She still insisted on sitting on the potty.  While I grabbed the wipes, she took one square of toilet paper off the roll and started wiping herself.  So hilarious.  She wants to be a big girl!



We got to have a mommy/daughter day while Andrea had a test run with the babysitter.
It was awesome.  I've missed my time with her now that my attentions are divided and I didn't get to even hold her for 6 weeks after my c-section.


We had planned to have a play date with some quilty girls, but since I wasn't guaranteed a no-vomit car ride, we stayed close to home.  We played a little bit at an indoor park (since she's been on her second antibiotic and vomit-free for 24 hours) and picked up some Chick-fil-a on the way home.  She had fun, but when the people sitting near us left, she started putting her socks and coat on and saying "bye-bye."  She's so funny.  And she ate all of her chicken and fruit : )


Love my girl!

No comments: