August 30, 2008

Still Not Finished...

I'm learning that the only way to get to the projects that you're really excited about is to gut it up and finish the one that's been plaguing you for nigh on a year. So this Labor Day weekend, I intend to finish. See, I'm really anxious to get "star"ted on this next quilt and now I'm getting a chance to spoil some kiddos I know with some neat dress up clothes I've been wanting to make for a while now. Molly will fall in this category in a few years, but I must scratch the itch NOW. So I'm off to Hobby Lobby and Walmart later today to get some tulle and maybe more elastic...and some felt. Halloween and Fall festivals are coming up, you know : )

So in the mean time, I took some pics of the work I've done organizing my stash...



The closet is not exactly where I would like to put my stuff, but it will have to do for now. I will actually have a sewing room in our new house which excites me beyond belief!

I found these hanging organizers in the dollar aisle at Target and could not pass up the opportunity to get my pretty fabrics out of a plastic drawer. I kinda wish I had gotten more of the shoe sized ones as they don't bend like the bigger ones, but que sera. They will do to hold my project bags...notice how many there are waiting for me...

No comments: