June 8, 2010

How Lazy....

...Is too lazy?
Yeah, that little picture up there represents a charm pack (I said *charm pack*) of all white bella solids.  Who has time to cut squares in solid fabrics anymore?  Not me.  I bought some of these from the Fat Quarter Shop today and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  Jelly roll for sashing strips?  They've got 'em.  Also available in red, brown, black, neutral, snow....mmmm.  There are not many occasions I'll pay extra for the luxury of laziness, but time is critical, here, people!

I have some serious antique mall finds to show you, but I left my camera at my parents' house. I have a wall hanging and table runner in mind using them, once I'm done with 50 other projects I'm not working on right now, of course.  And let's just say that if my husband hadn't been rolling his eyes at me and I had an extra $80 in my wallet, I'd have a whole quilt to finish piecing.  *sigh*  Maybe I'll go back one day and those wonderful vintage hand pieced scrappy circles will still be there screaming for someone to bring them to life!

4 comments:

Beth said...

No such thing as too lazy, in my opinion! Can't wait to see the antique finds. Sounds fun!

trish said...

Brilliant!! That is all I have to say. :o) I am looking forward to seeing your finds. :o)
I hope that you are having a nice week.
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Litasteve said...

Great post....
I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.
Flower Poland

Litasteve said...

Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
florist china