I had some serious get-up-and-go this weekend.
After spending 3.5 hours on Saturday buying a car to get us through the next 5 years or so, Erik and I hit the yard and dethatched, aerated, mowed, edged, and sprayed compost tea. Today, after Easter lunch at Nanna's, Erik started the redesign of the main front flower bed and I went upstairs and did this:
This one photo represents several accomplishments:
1) I went upstairs to my sewing room.
2) My sewing room was clean enough to find what I wanted to work on.
3) I actually hung up my new Fons and Porter design wall.
4) I cut out the white squares to go along with the rest I had already cut a loooong time ago.
5) I now have this quilt top laid out and ready to piece!
I cut way too many squares out of my no-longer-wanted scrubs for this, so I'm going to have to find a good use for those left over. I have ideas already churning in my head. : )
(P.S. I passed my boards!)