February 7, 2013

Two Blogs, No Posts

So I decided to merge the personal life blog and the craft blog again.  If you read this in a feed reader and see all those old posts, you might find some of it pretty personal for a craft blog, but it's me, and I want it here, so it is what it is.

I think I've missed writing.  Sharing in general.  There aren't a lot of people in my life that I share with anyway, so it's good to see my goings-on in writing and pictures.  So we'll try this again.  Starting with my new little girl!

Andrea Lane arrived right after the new year and is such a sweet girl! I'm enjoying my time at home, although I feel work starting to creep up on me every day.

Audrey is 17 months old now, and learning new things every day!

As far as crafting goes, I definitely have a pile of started projects collecting dust, some I'm actually working on. My goal is finishing. I'll pin all the great ideas and bandwagon projects out there (scrappy trip along, anyone?), and if it's something worthy of doing, I'll get to it someday :)

I'll show you some projects, soon...





No comments: